Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy JEW Year !

New Years was amazing! I'd say 2006 was pretty hot and filled with a lot of green. This year I will get my site up at some point I know all you jerkoffs ask non stop. Roselli the Jew hater started the year off right for me. Once again I got him to pay for a sassy picture of the most perfect Jewish Princess ME. Like can you believe the loser thought I would actually sell him a picture of myself nude for like $50.00!! AS IF!!! Of course he opened it and whoops not nude! He called this morning and really made my day by telling me how much he hates Jewish bitches like me. YES YES YES! I love being me.
I had a local loser stop over at a corner near me and drop off a bottle of Dom for my New Years bagel brunch. I love Losers....
And the star attraction of the breakfast....

No comments: