Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm like such a trend starter! Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...

Wow, I feel really special, its unreal how many other speakers on Niteflirt feel the need to create and imitate the"Jewish Princess" aspect. I'm like such a trend starter! It must suck to be so unoriginal. One imitator actually uses the same headlines as I do! I just need to say a few things. A real Jewish Princess would NEVER charge a bargain low rate. A real Jewish Princess would never be seen in a maids outfit, we hire the help not wear their uniforms for the public to see! Like DUH! The funny part is some of the other "Jewish Princess" photos are like totally of girls who are so clearly NOT Jewish. You can't fool this Jewess! I know a true Jew at first site. I am the one, the only authentic Jewish Princess of phone. To all my admirers who feel the need to try and ride my rainbow. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery...
My Tattoo says Yizkor which means "Will Remember"

To speak to the one and only.....
1-800-TO-FLIRT, extension 0546065

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.