Friday, May 02, 2008

Jason Graduates Becoming a Corporate Whore

It's been a long time coming but Jason finally graduates and soon my corporate whore will be making me a big pile of cash! Like what more does a Jewish Princess love more then that. He's been my little bitch on Niteflirt for a while now and he really could never send me good prezzies but of course being the good college dork that he is he would still call all my recordings weekly and send me yummy godiva chocolates. My friends and I were out last week torturing all older perverts who were looking at us like pirhanas on a pork chop. I told them to call me on Niteflirt and wouldn't you know it one of the perves was already a member! At the end of the night when my feet were killing me I took one of my shoes off and made the hot one of the older guys sit and rub my feet for 30 min! Life is so great! Ohh yeah, they also paid our bill $135!!!!

No comments: