Monday, July 07, 2008

Jewish Princess Cock Therapy Session With My Sissy Nurse

I've been having a crazy Summer partying with all my friends who are visiting or on break. Like every night has been a Jewish Princess party. I get together with the rest of my JAP crew and do what we do best and JAP out. I got like a really bad little sunburn over the weekend at a July 4th beach party and I was in need of some aloe attention. I found the hottest guy at the party and told him if he rubbed my backside with alo in the places I missed I would give him a little Jewish Princess surprise. Surprise !!! Dork got to touch me! I knew this sissy loser was staring at me all day while I pranced back and forth at the party. He kept asking for my phone number so I decided oh fuck it and I gave him my niteflirt number. As if I would talk to him after that for free!
I had a really nice session of cock mock therapy with my little sissy prissy nurse. Just what the Doctor ordered for a new nurse on staff! The slutty nurse had the little most like totally little belly button dick you've ever seen. HYSTERICAL!!!! Look at this shmuck!!

No comments: