Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sissy wants to be a Superstar

It's real we have a full on Jess-A-Bee. Check out this like totally aweosme email I got from a prissy trend whore sissy.
"Hi Princess Melissa,
i am writing You because i would like to call You but im a little nervous to tell You what im into and all that Princess. i like feminization (i really want to look like Jessica Simpson), forced bi, and cuckolding. i met a man in a chat room recently that really wants me to please him on the phone, but im afraid i wont be good because ive never talked to a man like that on the phone before. i was hoping maybe i could call You and maybe You could teach me how to talk like a pretty girl like Jessica Simpson and be sexy on the phone for this man. Maybe if i get good and comfortable at it i could serve men for You here on niteflirt. Please let me know if this is possible Princess.
Thanks,
Sissy Cynthia"
I think i'm going to get Cynthia to learn all of Jessica's albums and call me for a little session of my personal American Idol.
Let Cynthis sing on!!!!



New callers who click and call will get 3 free minutes to spend with me.

No comments: