Friday, October 13, 2006

A brand new toy for ME! Camel lights

Oh what a compliment I recieved today. I got a call (which I'm currently still on as my dork waits for me to compose this) At this moment we have been on 2 hours and 18 min and 58 seconds. The caller addressed himself as Dork in Riverside. Later I come to find he's a Camel Jockey after my little glitter Jewish heart.
He called me and told me he got inspired by one of my fave shows Weeds http://www.sho.com/site/weeds/ and the sexy beautiful Yael the hot Jewish Domme. I Love her! He tells me he is a Palestian. EWWW Like a Jewess like me would ever? He's been trying to convince me that he should come have a date with me. LIKE AS IF! He claims he fucked a Jewish girl and fisted her and now he has this fetish for the Jewess. I told him to fuck himself I don't do sand niglets or camel jockys ! GRODY 2 THE MAX!
My dork is currently singing a song to me and telling me what a freak he is. (no freaking kidding)
Did I mention he seems to be smoking up poor mans cocaine (meth) like its going out of style. Of course I'm the gonna milk him for everything he has today ! $$$$$$$$$

No comments: