Friday, April 28, 2006

My English Delight

Today was a fantastic day, besides the fact its Friday. The past couple days my sissy Andrea Pandrea was in the palm of my hot little hand. If the silly sissy doesn't do what I say I'm going to post his info all over the internet. All in all the sissy gave me $3500 to keep my sexy Yenta mouth shut! I HEART SISSY PANDREA


Fem Dommes 4/28/2006 andypandie Melissa is the real deal authentic greedy Jewish Princess. I am her worthless english goy. I know my place in life at the foot of a Jewish Princess as she takes my paycheck and leaves me near the brink of brokedom.


Financial Domination 4/25/2006 Jappy Princess is making me talk to her new boyfriend and pay for them to go to Mall. She has to so spun. Shes turned me into a frilly faggot


Financial Domination 4/24/2006 My cruel vicious Jewish Princess sent me pix from her camera phone documenting her evening for the $500 I sent her for her and her girlfriend to have dinner and limo to Nobu, what a fool I am at $3000 all for J.A.P


Fem Dommes 4/21/2006 J.A.P has me so mentally fucked that shes got me paying $500 for her and her date to go to sushi tonight and get bombed on saki at Nobu. Fuck, now shes got me paying for her limo service for the night.


Financial Domination 4/21/2006 Melissa charges me $200 per photo of her Jewish Princess ass I am so screwed

No comments: